Re: Anyone had to have the belly-pan fixed twice ?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 20:06:01 EST

yeah, 2nd fix was with the MPI ;-) To heck with the dealer, do it
yourself and do it right! So suck up your hanging chads Jack, and do it!
:-)

_______________________
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto

So I had my pan gasket fixed a couple of weeks ago and now I am starting to
here a very slight pinging again. It had stopped completely when the pan
was fixed. I also notice my oil is a bit low again. I am gonna check
further tomorrow, but I think this thing has gone thru another one, lol!
Anyone else had two done ?

Jack Hilton III