Re: My baby Dakota takes a back seat to my new baby

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 15:23:31 EST

Congratulations, She's going to be a lot of work but it will be worth it. I have
a 4 1/2 year old daughter and a 9 month old son. I haven't found any GenII Dak
Hot Wheels but I have a Matchbox Dak. It came in a set and I can't remember what
set it was. When I get home I'll look and see if I can find it. I did get Brian a
70 Dodge Daytona and a Charger R/T Hot Wheels. Hannah even had a bunch of them. I
got her a Ram with the cap on it to start her collection.
Looks like you'll have to find a CC Dak to put that new engine in.

Doug Fedeli