Re: RE: Airbags and Mounts (suspension) for a 1993 2wd Dakota

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 02:23:13 EST

>>what does it all replace? would it get rid of the shock absorber in the
front, and rid of the leafsprings in the rear? I'm not too familiar with
these setups. Just fairly priced and reliable is what I'm looking for.<<<

Bags rule! There's a few things you have to keep in mind if you bag your
truck.
1). Make sure it's legal!! In Va. you can't get it inspected if it's bagged
and you'll get mad tickets.
2). If you want to lay frame, notch the frame over the rear wheels.
Otherwise you'll lay the axle on the frame and the frame won't touch the
ground (at least that's how it is on Gen II's and premags)
3) look up under your truck and make sure that the frame is the lowest
thing... nothing would suck more than if you aired it down and broke your
Stillen bumper cover..
4) 4 links rule!
5) do your homework on this stuff... nothing sucks more than getting fucked
on something that expensive!

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"