Stickers N' Cleaners

From: Tom (Kaboinga@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 11:25:05 EST

What happened to the DML Stickers? Have they been printed up already?
I don't want to miss the boat with them!!

Also - I'm looking at KnN Filterchargers... But not being a master
certified technition (or speller) I am missing somthing here. I you
purchase one of those open element chrome topped filters... what about
the vaccume line and crank case breather? I have those two things that
hook up to the stock air box. I know lots of you guys use the home brew
set up, or similar... I like hte looks of the chrome round ones
better.... what are my options??

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine