Re: Stickers N' Cleaners

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 12:50:20 EST

I guess chrysler must have changed that on the newer models, gen 2 and 3,
cause I basically have nothing running ot my stock airbox... I think its
funny just about once a month, I swap to my po boy intake, then I decide I
need somone to look under the hood, and decide to swap the stock one back in
=) I think I am going to purchase a real filter charger kit for mine, when I
hit the accelerator, I can see that the rubber hose part of the intake
actually contracts quite a bit... prolly not too good =)

Wes