RE: Tire Pressure

From: Rob Parenti (rparenti@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 15:46:54 EST

I've got the same lousy sticker on mine, though I have the 255's with the
handling package. A careful reading of the tables in the owners manual told
me that 35 psi is still the right pressure. I like mine at 36. Technically
each tire make and model may have it's own recommendations, so you might
want to get with Kelly on that. Probably not so critical on a pickmeup, but
on motorcycle you definitely want to go with the tire manufacturers
recommendation, not with the generic recommendation provided by the bike
manufacturer.

..Rob