Re: Air induction system...Which one?

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 16:07:48 EST

I had the intense performance one, and then somebody stole it. I had the
Stage II.. I put the big Quick D one on my truck, and holy @#(&! It is far
superior than Intense Performance's version. It's nice and loud, and I can
tell it's much more powerful.. My recommendation, get the Quick D version.
(http://www.quickd.com) Tony is extremely busy working lately, but, it's
worth the wait.

I do, however, have a dual exhaust system in my truck, so the air can get
out much better. This makes a performance difference as well, keep in mind.

william