Got my Dak back!!!!!

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 16:10:00 EST

Finally, after five weeks, and $10,000, the Dak is back to new, better than
ever. Let's just say, the body shop did a nice job on her. Somebody at the
dealer stole my Intense Performance intake, but the dealer bought a new one
for me, of my choice, so of course I drove up to Tony's place and got his
4.7L intake. That intake makes my truck scream! Holy bejesus!. Anyways, the
Dak's back home, and I haven't stopped smiling since last night.

william