SpeedZone Dec 9th SoCal

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 00:20:54 EST

hey Everyone. The Dodge Truck Owners Association has been invited to
display and participate in the finale of the CHiPs for Kids toy drive
this year at SpeedZone in City of Industry. The date is December 9th
from 11 AM to 4 PM. There is sure to be a lot of fun as usual at the
SpeedZone. Added benefits? We get to display our vehicles. CALLING
ANY AND ALL MOPARS!!!!!!

KCAL (channel 9) and KBIG along with the SpeedFreaks will be
broadcasting from the site. Other print media will be on hand to check
out our rides along with the other festivities. The SpeedZone girls
will also be there for photo ops. I think we can get them to pose with
our vehicles (guys, pick up tongue from floor now).

Let's get together and show off our rides on site on this date. We had
a good showing in October of the trucks, now can we see everyone else
come on out too??? Jack and the Dakota RT bunch will be there for
sure! Set up will be around 9:30 AM. We will be displaying in the
Grand Prix Terrace. Overflow will be in the closest parking lot area!
Bring a toy and they give you a $5 off ticket for the games or rides.
not too bad!!!!

Please let me know who will be showing up. We need some PT Cruiser
people along with classic Mopars too!!!

See you there!

Jim Harmon