Re: 12-17-99

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 00:16:48 EST

Is when i took delivery of my 00'QC Dakota.In a few short weeks,my baby will
be 1 year old.I plan on having my cake & driving it too.
I am very proud of my "Dak".On Tuesday,i will be having the stock muffler
replaced with a Dynomax Super Turbo,so i can have a little more fun ;)

I can honestly say that owning my Dakota has been more enjoyable,due to the
DML's existence.Also,since i created my list in
egroups(DodgeDakotaQuadCab),it has made it more special...

Again,i invite anyone with a 2000/2001 Dakota Quad Cab to join my list
at Egroups.

David Digney
00'QC,3.9,42RE,3.55,K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30