Re: Quad Cab Questions

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 14:29:43 EST

Automatic! I have the 5-spd and would trade it for an auto any day! I have
always been a manual guy, but until they can improve the NV-3500,I wouldn't
buy another one! Matt Barrett and Chris Lambert have already had their
5-spds go out and mine feels like it may be next! I have 8,000 miles on my
truck and the transmission is great when the truck is still "cold",but once
it warms up, it gets very notchy and harder to get in and out of gear.If I
had to choose again, it would be auto! HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
1ST place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and race/National
DML meet!!