Headers for a '94 Dakota?

From: rylpete6@uwc.edu
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 15:00:51 EST

Has anybody out there purchased a set of headers for their first generation
Dakota. I have the 5.2L w/4x4 and an auto trans. The only headers I have
seen are Gibson, JBA, Thorley, and Summit(on their site).
The Summit headers are the cheapest I've seen, but I want to be sure they
will do something for me. I just wanted to see some people's experiences
with headers, the cost, the performance increase, and ease of installation
and reliability. I would appreciate any info I can get before I buy.

Thanks