yard sale

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 17:40:13 EST

hey folks, I've got some stuff, I don't need anymore, or won't be needing
shortly. If you are interested, please e-mail any offers directly to
fastdak@superpa.net off list

thanks

Here's what I got

3.90 ring & pinion gear, used for 300 miles - best offer
92 - 96 rear roll pan by lund w/ license plate light installed, currently
painted black, should be available by then end of this week - make offer
Magnum V8 logo - for front fenders
Magnum V6 logo - for front fenders
12" K&N round filter - used about 20000 miles, and in great shape
black/silver pedal covers for a manual. All 3 covers included
9004 blue headlights

anybody interested, let me know. all items plus shipping

thanks again

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
94 Dakota Sport - 3.9 V6 5-Speed (15.86 @ 84 mph)