Re: Quad Cab Questions, 5 speed tranny fluid?

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 18:26:19 EST

Why in the world,would anyone want a 5-spd,much less a manual tranny?
I dont even know how to drive one (Thank God)

As far as tranny fluid goes,a couple of months ago,i wanted to go with Mobil
synthetic ATF.I called Mobil.the lady i talked to asked me,"if your owners
manual says 7176 ATF +3,DONT USE OUR SYNTHETIC!"

I had mine changed at 16,000 miles,and am going to do so EVERY 15,000-16,000
miles...and at the next change,i will have the filter changed too.I know
others who own trucks(FORD,GM,DODGE)and they change there tranny fluid the
same as me.

When i see someone bitch,"i have 89,000 miles on my tranny,i have never
changed the fluid,and it's slipping",it just makes me want to
"ROTFLMFAO"...

You want to take care of your trucks,fine...
But dont whine & moan when it doesnt work right,because YOU were the one to
neglect maintenance..

(stepping off my soap box,now..we return you to regular programming)