Re: Headers for a '94 Dakota?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 19:22:59 EST

>>Has anybody out there purchased a set of headers for their first
generation
Dakota<<

uh-oh.. he said that 94' is 1st Gen... the poor soul... he must be
edumacated! =)

seriously tho, the Thorley headers are damn nice headers. Thorley made them
for Mopar Performance back then. I would defenitely try to find some that
are coated so they don't rust out.

btw- 91-96 is Gen II =) us 87-90 guys are Gen I, aka- premagnums. Get it
right or all of us premags will come leak oil all over your driveway =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"