Re: RE: Quad Cab Questions

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 20:23:14 EST

Can anyone enlighten me on what problems the multi speed auto is having that
comes with the 4.7. Mine shifts fine and even firms up quite well when I get
into it. To me it shifts better that my 46RE ever did in my '96. I just want to
kept on board here since it would affect me and the only problems i've heard of
have to do with the 4.7 and the 5speed. Something to do with idle.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+