Re: Quad Cab Questions

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 21:23:35 EST

I'd like to hear back from Matt, Will or Chris Lambert, but if anyone else
knows, chime in. What's up with the NV3500 problems behind the 4.7? I got
a 5-spd so I didn't have to worry about the multispeed bulls--t. My
manual's been flawless, but only have about 7k on it. Also, wasn't the
Redline MTF supposed to be blended or do you just shoot it straight (no
synthetic chaser)? If the NV3500s end up crapping themselves, I might look
for an extended warrantee but figured that they're plenty robust. Any
insights?

Crit