Sorry Off Subject but Important

From: YECARTDR@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 21:22:57 EST

I'm forwarding this to all of you. Please stop and pray. Thanks, Kim
Subject: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!
Here's a very touching and needed prayer request, please take a minute as you
read this to say a prayer for Michael. God bless Tammy Siebert Prayers
needed for Michael Novenche, and his parents. They don't have a large
forwarding list but I'm hoping that some of you do. Everyone with a large
mailing list, please forward what I am writing to you now to ask for your
help. I do not really know how to start a prayer
chain, but we need a miracle. Michael Novenche is a 2 year-old beautiful
little boy in
Clifton Park, New York, and the grandson of a very dear friend of mine. A
few months ago, he started throwing up and telling Mommy "boo boo in my
head." He was brought to the doctors and tests were ran on him, later that
week he started
losing feeling in the left side of his poor little body. They found a large
tumor in his brain. He was brought to a hospital in Boston where doctors
told his family the tumor was too big and it was too risky to operate on it.
His aunts and uncle would not give up, they called Beth Israel, then E-mailed
Dr. Epstein for him to look a Michael's films. Michael's uncle then drove the
films to New York City himself for Dr. Epstein to look at. Dr. Epstein
operated but couldn't remove the entire tumor and now he has to go through
chemo to keep the tumor from growing and hitting the brain stem. We need all
the prayers we can get for the chemo to kill the tumor entirely. As I write
this,he started chemotherapy and we are hoping desperately that it works. We
need all the prayers we can get. Please stop and say one prayer
for this beautiful baby boy Michael when you read this letter. They need a
miracle of God's healing so that their precious baby boy will grow up. I am
asking you to send this letter, or copies of it, to everybody you can think
of that will pray for Michael. Please also take his name to your church and
church groups and ask others to pray for his healing Many thanks and may God
bless each one of you who care enough to
pray for a little boy's life. I am asking that each and every one of you
please forward
this on to everyone that you know. Just think if this was your little child
going through this right now. We all know that God can heal this little
angel, if it's His
will. Please take time to do this right now. Please just take a minute and
pray for
Michael.

   http://www.excelir.com/ferguson >>