Re: Overdrive off?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 23:47:48 EST

Kevin, there is a device that allows you to do this.I'm not sure if I heard
it about it here or not, though.Might check the archives for a thread about
it.If not, I'm pretty sure I saw it on a diesel website and they had it for
dodges.I'll check around and see if I can find it.HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
1ST place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and race/National
DML meet!!