Re: Overdrive off?

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 00:35:45 EST

http://www.galls.com/shop/viewProductDetail.jsp?item=AA004

Here is a link to Galls that has the OD inverter....Here is what their site
has to say about it.

Overdrive Inverter Reduces Wear on Brakes and Transmission (for Dodge
vehicles)
Intermotive's Overdrive Inverter reduces both maintenance costs and down
time resulting from constant inner-city driving. Overdrive Inverter
automatically disengages your vehicle's overdrive so your transmission
doesn't work so hard and you don't have to brake so often. In fact, tests
have shown that it can add up to 40% to transmission life and improve brake
system durability up to 26%! It's easy to install and comes with an
installation kit. Fits most Dodge vehicles.
$149.99

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html