RE: Help-Running too rich...

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 15:53:51 EST

I also heard that gas refineries do something to the gasoline in the winter
time. Check your O2 sensors. Don't know much about you MP-SK250 TB either.
I'm assuming you had all these mods before the weather got cold and didn't
experience any problems then? What are the plugs gapped at?

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile