Re: Help-Running too rich...

From: Kurt E. Swanson (keswanson@qwest.net)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 17:25:56 EST

Thanks Walt

That was my first thought also, but the engine warms up to approximately 180
and I can watch the t-stat open by looking at the temp guage. The temp then
holds steady at approximately 180..... I've got a replacement t-stat ready to
go in, but I don't think that is the problem! The other weird thing is that I
don't get a mil light or anything even after it misfires!?!

Kurt