Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody Have a Dad like mine??

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 20:23:22 EST

Havent lowered it yet....but planning on it. Have to save up the cash
first. Probably wont happen until after the holly daze. But when I do you
all will be the first ones to know about it!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"
2001 CC 2WD Sport+ 4.7 Auto

> Thumper....
> Thanks for taking up for the "low guys". I am a Lowrider Lover myself. I
> plan to slam my Dakota soon, with the advice of Mike D. Send me a link or
> some pics dood! I wanna see low Dakotas!! They are like the coveted
Britney