Re: Re: Tire Pressure

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 20:58:21 EST

sound like the 4x4. on the '01's they now use 255/65/16's on the 4x2 package but
I don't know what they use on the 4x4. None of my tire pressures were right from
the factory and the rear wheels had several loose lugs on them (where's that
spark plug gorilla???). I set all of them for 32psi on a 35 max psi tire. BTW,
I've never set my tire pressure at the manufacture's rate but instead always set
it a what the tire maker recommends.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+