RE: Dak failed VET testing - need advice

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 22:04:28 EST

Another thing to think of: Make sure the truck is 100% warmed up before
you take it in for ANY smog test. My '95 would fail everytime I took
it in. I usually just took it down the street and smogged it. Well, I
learned to drive it about 5-6 miles (and run the heck out of it), get it
up to normal running temps (or higher), and then have it tested. It would
pass with flying colors after that.

Sam '00 RT