RE: Bernd

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 01:44:28 EST

Lemme guess, and you fixed it. Lol!!! You flew in it and I drove in it.
UGH!!!!! My usual 6 1/2 hour trip turned into a 9 hour one (Red Bluff to
L.A.), all because I wanted to stay an extra day and visit with Dad and
help him put up his X-mas lights and other crap around the house. Funny
thing is that you should have seen all the Red Bluff hicks (remember,
rodeo town here) break their necks when they saw me tooling around in my
shiny new Dak!!! It was like they never seen a new truck before (may be
true though if you think about it). It was tooo funny, even made my Dad
laugh, and he's a retired CHP Officer!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts