Sound System Upgrade

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 02:30:52 EST

Morning everybody,

I'm so broke I'm eating the canned vegitables I don't remember buying. But
I'm also really bored so I'm trying to revamp my sound system setup as much
as I can without spending money.

First off, I have Sherwood 250X4 amp I would like to TRADE for a 2-channel
amp that is physically smaller. Stats= 250 watts RMS by 4 channels.
Bridgable (stable to 2 ohms when bridged) front and rear channels. Built-in
adjustable crossovers and bass boosts. It is only 3 old, and has only been
in my truck for 2 of those. This thing rocks. It really is the best amp
I've ever had. If somebody has a 2 channel that has comparable features,
send me an email...

Secondly, I know there's a lot of CCers out there with speaker boxes. I'm
trying to build something to accomodate for my dual Pioneer 10" subs. I
built a box that replaced the storage box in the back, but it is lsightly
larger than the former so it is awkward carrying any cargo in the back. What
have otheres done. Any ideas are good ones. Please limit to something I
build myself. It's a GenII so there aren;t any prefabbed units anyway?

I've been thinking about downsizing to 8" even to make things easier.
(another possible trade ;)

Later,
Mike S.
Syracuse, NY
Current-93 Dak CC Sport
Previous-
    87 Chevy Silverado, SWB, 5.7 auto
    81 Ford F100, SWB, 302 C6
    64 Plymouth Valient, Slant Six, 3-speed on the tree (should have kept
this one :(

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633