Re: Winter Weight for 2WD snow drivin

From: Dakota Dodge (xtremskier97@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 08:40:29 EST

Im my now retired '91 V6 2WD Dakota I used to put only a Leer Cap on and I
did very well. Never used a studded tire in my life. And i lived in Maine
for 18 years...and way up in Maine at that.

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com