RE: Extended Warranty

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 09:09:11 EST

James,
I purchased a 5yr/70Kmi. extended warranty from the dealership when my truck
was purchased. My wife talked me into taking it, because I was going to
leave it lay on the table. I thank her repeatedly every time the truck
needs serviced! I payed somewhere around $1700, but it was worth every
penny. Especially after having the tranny replaced once, and is about ready
to go back in for a second replacement.

I would look to make sure you aren't limited to one repair per item.
Outside of that, just read all the fine print before making your decision.
The coverage period looks great though.
Rich - Ashburn, VA