Re: Re: Hoosiers and 15x8's for sale

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 09:14:53 EST

Yea, I gotta give it up, the Dealer decided they are not going to warranty the rear, after they told me they would last week. The rear is destroyed, ring gear, pinion & spiders are all broken up, even the carrier is hurt, from what they tell me. I haven't finished arguing with them yet, but I'm gonna have to pay to fix either way. Even if I fix it, it ain't gonna hold up to the abuse I'm giving it at the strip, so I'm gonna have to stop racing it. If it were an Auto, I wouldn't have any problems, but dumping that clutch really puts a helluva load on that rear, and trans!
You interested in them Tim, they're sticky as hell! Plenty of life left in them!

Matt Y2K-HEMI