Project 1 LoDako part 2

From: Scott E. Stinson (onelowdakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 13:28:55 EST

DML:

Speaking in terms of brakes, have anyone ever replaced the Master Cyl. on
their Gen I?
 I did, and the junker still leaks. I thought that this might be because I
bought it at Advance Auto parts, and it is a reman item. Should I go to a
Mopar part? where can I fnd one NOS?

I decided not to do the Body drop, but I am still looking into a Modified
A-arm. I feel confident that this will suffice for friday & saturday night
cruising. No racing here. My partner in crime is building a `69 coronet for
that. (Ironic huh? 4,000# led sled...)
Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it!
Scott

P.S. if anyone of you were going to run fuel injection on a Gen I 3.9 V-6,
what setup
would you use? I want to use something like mallory ignition, with a hot
coil, etc. but the F.I. is a mystery to me. I am a genious at wiring, can't
do squat on F.I., so I need some kind of computer controlled setup.
(Computers are my 2nd genious, grammur is my last)

What I am looking for:
A tuned port, computer interfacing-fuel injection system, that will
eliminate the use of my Engine "brain".
Help me in my endeavor, please? I was told that Edelbrock had a decent
setup, and they even told me that I could do the laptop interface.
By the way, is the V-6 in my mama's 4-door Lebaron the same as the one in
my `87 Dak?
If so, she might wake up one morning to a non responsive car. It is super
quick! I thought about swapping to the F.I. and brain from one of
those.........