My Dak's for sale

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 13:19:49 EST

I've made the decision, gonna sell the Dak & get an F-150. Quick info: 99
black CC Sport+, 318 auto, 3:92 posi, R/T wheels & tires, Magnum polished
aluminum valve covers, 6 cd changer, Wet Okole seat covers, etc. I'm asking
$20,000 or $3000 plus you pay transfer fees & take over payments. My payments
are $438/month with 4 years to go, transfer fees are about $75. If I find a
buyer, everything on the truck goes with it. If I trade it in, I'll have
goodies for sale, such as K & N Gen II, Jet stage 2 chip, MSD 6A, and a
Bedrug. For updated info, see my profile. To see the truck, see my page.
Figured I'd give the list 1st crack at it.

Kevin/NJ
99 CC 5.2L 2wd auto (318 R/T )
always addin' more...see my profile
check it out: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE