Manual R/T's

From: Batman (batphreak@whatthefuck.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 17:14:08 EST

Got a question that's probably a real obvious answer but I'm gonna ask it anyway. I know the R/T has never come with the option of a Manual Transmission, but I got a buddy claiming someone he knows at a dealership witnessed delivery of a special order R/T with a 6 speed in it. I'm not one for believing bulls**t, so I figured if anyone knows of this truck it would probably be someone on here. I'm pretty certain it was delivered somewhere in the Chicago area. I know the cost factors would run super high to get something like that out of Chrysler, but I know Mr. Norm has been playing with some things, I'm thinking if this truck exists someone like him built it. Anyone know anything or have any insight?