Manual R/T's

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 20:47:57 EST

The dealership where I bought mine did a retrofit for a customer. He paid
for the R/T THEN paid for the entire retrofit... expensive but what he
wanted....

Chris

>Got a question that's probably a real obvious answer but I'm gonna ask it
>anyway. I know the R/T has never come with the option of a Manual
>Transmission, but I got a buddy claiming someone he knows at a dealership
>witnessed delivery of a special order R/T with a 6 speed in it. I'm not
>one for believing bulls**t, so I figured if anyone knows of this truck it
>would probably be someone on here. I'm pretty certain it was delivered
>somewhere in the Chicago area. I know the cost factors would run super
>high to get something like that out of Chrysler, but I know Mr. Norm has
>been playing with some things, I'm thinking if this truck exists someone
>like him built it. Anyone know anything or have any insight?

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Quick D Intake
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm
In Action: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com/scca.htm