Re: Manual R/T's

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 17:23:23 EST

Unless the dealer is mating either a Richmond or Tremec 6-speed to the R/T...I
highly doubt it.

- Bernd

> Got a question that's probably a real obvious answer but I'm gonna ask it
anyway. I know
the R/T has never come with the option of a Manual Transmission, but I got a
buddy
claiming someone he knows at a dealership witnessed delivery of a special order
R/T with a
6 speed in it. I'm not one for believing bulls**t, so I figured if anyone
knows of this
truck it would probably be someone on here. I'm pretty certain it was
delivered somewhere
in the Chicago area. I know the cost factors would run super high to get
something like
that out of Chrysler, but I know Mr. Norm has been playing with some things,
I'm thinking
if this truck exists someone like him built it. Anyone know anything or have
any insight?