Re: O2 sensor

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 19:49:11 EST

> How much for an O2 sensor for a 95 V6? There's only one, right? Dealer
> only part, or can I get one at any autoparts store? Installation pretty
> straight forward....easy?
> Thanks.

Aaron,
I paid around $85 for my trucks 02 sensor at 100,000 miles, but this was
through the dealer. You can get them at any auto part store probably for a
lot cheaper. Just start calling around and see who has them, and how much
they run. I did spray the threaded area of the sensor a bit with some
penetrant lube, and it came right out. The connector for the sensor on my
Dakota was right about the tcase, just follow the sensors wiring with your
hand and I would imagine yours will also be above the tcase. Good Luck.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6