Re: Re: Hoosiers and 15x8's for sale

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 19:56:50 EST

In a message dated 11/28/00 6:17:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
WMBARRET@aol.com writes:

<<
 Yea, I gotta give it up, the Dealer decided they are not going to warranty
the rear, after they told me they would last week. The rear is destroyed,
ring gear, pinion & spiders are all broken up, even the carrier is hurt, from
what they tell me. I haven't finished arguing with them yet, but I'm gonna
have to pay to fix either way. Even if I fix it, it ain't gonna hold up to
the abuse I'm giving it at the strip, so I'm gonna have to stop racing it. If
it were an Auto, I wouldn't have any problems, but dumping that clutch really
puts a helluva load on that rear, and trans!
 You interested in them Tim, they're sticky as hell! Plenty of life left in
them!

 Matt Y2K-HEMI >>
Sorry to hear that Matt. Your right about the abuse with a manual. I have
never broken mine(knock on wood). The automatic is so much easier on parts
with preloading it.
Tom(11s dak)