Re: Re: My Dak's for sale....Tim Berry & Bernd

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 22:39:39 EST

If its your 3rd dak, is this the first that pinged?
and as far as yer comment about uneducated opinion, thats why I am attending
college to become an engineer (whooptie do) :-)
i'm also glad you think Ford is such a better value, why didnt your educated
self buy one in the first place??? heheheh
I'm not tryin to piss ya off, just some food for thought....
*-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91
*-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*

> Tim, sorry to hear that you "hate" me. I'm not some impulsive brat,
actually
> this is my THIRD Dak since 96, as well as my driving Mopars since 74, so
your
> uneducated opinions are useless to me. I've never owned a Ford, but when
you
> compare apples to apples, they offer MUCH more for the dollar than Dodge.
> This is not subject to "recount", it's just fact. And Bernd, as for your
> pinging Ford AFTER the sensor clogs, sounds like a maintenance procedure,
> whereas my Dak has ping built in from the factory with clean sensors.
Please