Re: My Dak's for sale....Tim Berry & Bernd

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 22:25:15 EST

Tim, sorry to hear that you "hate" me. I'm not some impulsive brat, actually
this is my THIRD Dak since 96, as well as my driving Mopars since 74, so your
uneducated opinions are useless to me. I've never owned a Ford, but when you
compare apples to apples, they offer MUCH more for the dollar than Dodge.
This is not subject to "recount", it's just fact. And Bernd, as for your
pinging Ford AFTER the sensor clogs, sounds like a maintenance procedure,
whereas my Dak has ping built in from the factory with clean sensors. Please
explain. ;)

Kevin/NJ
99 CC 5.2L 2wd auto (318 R/T )
always addin' more...see my profile