Re: I need a Dak axle, sell me one if you have one.

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 23:09:00 EST

I'd be happy to send you one Mark, but the cross shaft dug itself a nice
home into the old carrier... I couldn't budge it with an air hammer and my
260lbs forcing the hammer on it..
_______________________
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto

Does anyone out there have an axle that you can sell me? I need one for an 8
1/4" 2wd, I need to fix the old rearend before I can install the new one.
Please e-mail me if you have one.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)