Re: RE: Re: My Dak's for sale....Tim Berry & Bernd

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 00:24:46 EST

Bwahahaha, I don't hate you, but honestly, if you think it's even possible
to get Ford F150 that doesn't problems straight from mthe factory you're
dreaming. It's called quality control, and Ford has NEVER heard of it. :)
Have fun.........LOL If you idea of fun is visiting your Ford dealer
weekly, you should ave tons!

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Bro on his second and likely LAST Ferd.....