Re:My Dak's for sale.....

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 13:15:02 EST

>From a Gen III point of view, thats good to hear Ed.
Thanks!

GS -

Sorry folks, my judge of good cars is what I pick up on the road. Picked
up many new Fords, I've seen several Excursions (and related Super
Dutys) blow tranny front pump seals, the Triton trucks and the 4.6 in
the cars like to go through intake manifolds, had like 6 Burbank PD cars
(Crown Vics) go up in flames so far (2000 year) constantly get the 3.8
V-6 head gasket going out, the Windstar, what a rolling piece of $@#%, 2
co-workers have them, and nothing but problems. I kid you not, I can
count on my hands how many times I've towed Daks on the fwy in the 7+
years of me towing. 3 Pre Mags (1 tranny, 1 alternator, 1 engine) 2 Gen
2's (1 clutch, 1 computer) and no Gen 3's. Oh, 1 Ram, the stupid tire
shop he just came from didn't tighten his lug nuts all the way. I'll put
my money on Dodge for my trucks. I'm stickin' to Olds (old ones only,
the new ones have no style to me) for the cars since that's what I was
raised around. Now Ted, mi amigo, don't take this personally man, I only
hate the Fords.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts
<<