Re: RE: Mag. Performance TB dyno results

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 13:18:00 EST

One question Bruce:

You said that Marty was running them "side by side". Please don't tell me he
wa just swapping them and running them right away. If he was, the dyno figures
don't have any validity since the computer couldn't possibly adjust in that
short amount of time.

You know as well as I do that you don't just "swap" TB's and run them on a dyno.

- Bernd