RE: Mag. Performance TB dyno results

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 23:47:25 EST

"Well, how about 6 ft/lbs of torque and 4 horsepower on the Dyno for the
Magnum Performance $1400 throttle body?!?! The customer tried to return it
with no success. Apparently, "Satisfaction Guaranteed" means that the TB
porter was satisfied with his work and check for $1400! Be careful in the
decisions you make for performance with your Magnum! Stick with the new CNC
Billet TB's!"

That's all I could find. Where's the Dyno sheet? Where's the test
procedure(s)? And...where's the baseline? (Not to defend anyone...but the
statement is pretty vauge.)

- Bernd