Re: Quad Cab Questions, 5 speed tranny fluid?

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 18:29:16 EST

In a message dated 11/29/2000 12:34:34 PM EST, tendtherabbits@hotmail.com
writes:

<< David-
 You'd just have to experience it to know what you're missing, I've got an
 auto in my dak, and I kick myself every now and then for not ordering the
 stick truck that I wanted. And, not to start a war, but I think that stick
 is faster in the 1/4 mile, and it's just all around more fun to drive. But
 that's just my opinion, and I just know everyone else has their own, and I
 don't wanna start the "stick v. auto" war again!
 ~Josh >>
What war???
The candymatics settled that in the 60's
Autos rule.