NEEDED 3.9 V6.

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 18:20:46 EST

Anybody got a good used 3.9 Magnum for sale? We need one for our 96 ram We
tore the engine down and everything inside is scratched up badly. This just
after a quickey lube place changed the oil. It was running perfectly just
before this. The crank, cam all bearings scratched badly. We complained but
they oil change place said they truck had 160k on it and that it was just worn
out. What can I say! Anybody want to sell a good used engine?