Re: Exhausting Desires

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 19:24:52 EST

Scott-
MAC exhaust with a chambered h-pipe did it on my 91 mustang gt, I love that
sound! I wouldn't have the slightest idea of how to do it on a v6 though,
might try contacting MAC? Very nice people and product. The sound is
exactly what you are looking for, but it only did it with the pipes on, with
dumps it was loud and low-sounded like a mustang. I had tried several
things, and I found that the chambered h-pipe and the long pipe after was
the key to the sound on the mustang. Maybe you could try the same thing on
your dak?
HTH
Josh
00 CC V6