Exhausting Desires

From: Scott E. Stinson (onelowdakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 18:38:21 EST

DML:

I am sure at least one of you fine folks has heard the sound of a 440
through a set of decent pipes.
I am looking for a distinct sound:
The sound I have in mind, is one of a quiet idle, maybe a slight deep
rumble. The pipes also make another distinct sound sortof like small rain
drops hitting a soda can, with each ignite. Who can direct me to the V-6
version of this sound? Nice smooth Idle, slight cam lobe, but the silent
tink of ignition. (No it isn't detonation. It is only audible at the rear of
the pipes)

Ideaas?

Scott