Re: My Dak's for sale....Tim Berry & Bernd

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 14:52:34 EST

1. Didn't say I'd run 12s NA...... LOL, gonna run 13s NA, and hit 12s with
the help of a little bottle.

2. Beat the Gen 2 Ls ass, only mod was Mopar PCM. Took him form a light to
40 where we had ot let off. Caught up with him and he was bumfuzzled because
he said no truck had even given him a good run and he had beaten LS1s.

3. On the RTML, if I remember correctly, a couple of guys out in the Arizona
desert did a top speed run in an R/T with just a PCM and they double
verified it with radar and a highly accurate computer program that it ran, I
believe, 147MPH. That's 140 :)

The R/T has been to the track several times. :)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Did you know an R/T can take a C4 Vette to 50mph?