DAK hurt AGAIN!

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 20:11:44 EST

Argh... It's a never ending process. Finally, got my truck back from the
body shop less than 1 week ago, so now, around my neighborhood, a big ol'
rock decides to hit my hoot, denting it and chipping about a quarter size
of paint off of it. Now, the whole hood needs to be repainted again. My
painter & Production manager at the dealer's body shop were laughing
extremely hard, basically saying "Man, THAT SUCKS!". But, they cut me a
little over 50% off to fix it [$150 from $325]. Anyways.. That was my day..

william